Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually what numerous Everton managers have done down the years macca,square pegs in round holes,when they have actually got options,doh!!!

I've just been watching thr 1991-92 season review Dario and Elton Welsby goes "though it was a poor season, finish wise, Everton tried to play football the right way and wouldn't tolerate the style of football your Oldhams & Sheffield Utds serve".

Man Utd away where we get beat 1-0 we should have won about 6-1!!! We barely muster a shot on target against the bigger sides these days and under Dyche just plain painful on the eye for the majority of games.

I've just been watching thr 1991-92 season review Dario and Elton Welsby goes "though it was a poor season, finish wise, Everton tried to play football the right way and wouldn't tolerate the style of football your Oldhams & Sheffield Utds serve".

Man Utd away where we get beat 1-0 we should have won about 6-1!!! We barely muster a shot on target against the bigger sides these days and under Dyche just plain painful on the eye for the majority of games.
Bob the Pole:dance:lollollol

I think many have marked this off as a loss because its an away game to a top half team....but I think we have as good a chance of winning this as West Ham does, if not more. The have been poor recently, were poor all last season, and we have played much better of late. Combine that with their extra match this week and Im hoping for a good result from it.

Typical of us having to play these on the back of a 4-1 loss.

However I’ve just watched Fulham attacking, the ball drops to Iwobi who runs sidewards and hits a 50 yard pass BACK to his centre back. This puts him under unnecessary pressure and low and behold, Spurs score.

Feels like a low scoring toss up. First goal decider. Not sure we’ll be able to stretch the game to test tired legs unless we got in front. It’s a Moyes at home set up.

The comments I occasionally see from West Ham fans could be cut & pasted from his years here. We know what he does well & the frustrations.

Think wel beat these. 2 away wins before that farce the wknd. Think the players will want to put things right. Hopefully just see a like for like change at RB and have a go at these with same team that started.

I think many have marked this off as a loss because its an away game to a top half team....but I think we have as good a chance of winning this as West Ham does, if not more. The have been poor recently, were poor all last season, and we have played much better of late. Combine that with their extra match this week and Im hoping for a good result from it.

Hope no one has. Approach much like Brentford & Villa. I think we're getting stronger and I fully expect a strong performance from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.