Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely LOVING the fume from the festering turd of a manager. I think I'm enjoying this even more than beating the Norwegians @stapler centre the other week. What an absolute bell end

Don't get carried away, remember they were all going through a bad patch when we played them, they were bad as much as we were good. Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs aren’t the teams they were in the last 2 odd seasons all have been pretty poor, we aren’t suddenly world beaters we only beat Liverpool because they were well below there usual standard. You are entitled to be getting carried away, I won’t just yet, I’ll change my mind when we start dominating games, i can’t really remember the last time we did that.
Oh you mistake me friend.

I really dont get carried away , but what I dont do is come on here moaning about us not playing great football & getting 3 pts.

Thats 9 points from 3 games , scored 4 and conceded 0.

FML!!!! So somewhere I read the game was at 8pm. So I thought that was British time.. As it has always been midweek.. and being stuck at my desk all night working I didn't check... got the work done.. and low and blinking behold its over.. didn't even tape it... I'll take the win... was it any way enjoyable to watch?

Chelsea for one will, so will Spurs and Arsenal they might not be at ther best atm but they have players that will definitely punish us, Southampton and WBA don’t really have those players. We weren’t even very good in the derby and lucky there strikers were off the pace that day. We are nowhere near as good as the table shows. But we some how have managed to get there, but to stay there performances need to improve a lot.

getting confused about the amount of negative posts saying we’re not good enough for 4th, and that it won’t last and we can’t possibly stay there. Yet we’re 4th won 3 on the bounce without conceding a goal. The offside was lucky? He was offside that’s fact, luck doesn’t even come into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.