Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, we'll pick it up a bit in the second half but it's a bit worrying that Carlo Ancelotti apparently needs to keep reminding our players how to play football every other game.

Same old whingers out in force tonight.

I will take a grinding 1-0 every game now until the season ends! Winning ugly is part of it, some of you lot want 70's Brazil week in week out, its only a game, yes we can be frustrating and yes I also wanna be dazzled by Total Football but this is my Team and I have supported them for near 53 years, through thick and thin, so get over yourselves.
Bizarre post. Most on here accepted this was going to be attritional however we’ve totally lacked the basics in every aspect of our performance and complaining at how poor we’ve been is perfectly rational.

Same old whingers out in force tonight.

I will take a grinding 1-0 every game now until the season ends! Winning ugly is part of it, some of you lot want 70's Brazil week in week out, its only a game, yes we can be frustrating and yes I also wanna be dazzled by Total Football but this is my Team and I have supported them for near 53 years, through thick and thin, so get over yourselves.
But we aren’t winning ugly mate, we aren’t actually winning

Status
Not open for further replies.