Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

West Brom drew at Anfield and the Etihad and took points off United. Southampton beat Liverpool and drew with Chelsea recently. There’s no easy games in the premier eagle. Even Sheffield United won at Old Trafford. Our competitors aren’t beating all these teams that we ‘have’ to be beating.
They will take PTS of a few teams till the end of the season

To quote Will Ferrell I'm in a glass cage full of emotion, on one hand I'm so happy and on another i really want to puke at that performance. Absolutely horrible.

Carlo got the subs absolutely spot on. Move on to Monday night with confidence intact. Badly need James to give us that spark

Great 3 points. I understand it is has been a hectic couple weeks, but if we want to play in Europe we gotta get used to the schedule. Terrific team win, Everyone on the pitch put in a hard working shift. #UTFT MOTM: He only cost $50 million.

Pity Fulham couldn't of beaten Spurs. It would have given us a nice bit of space between us (and dropped the barcodes into trouble).

Status
Not open for further replies.