Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This season can turn out to be special, especially with how Spurs, Chelsea and RS all play right now. We just have to be at our best and hope for everybody else to lose as many points as possible. Have to win the derby now really!

And let's just hope that our luck with injuries improves over the next month.

That fightback and never die attitude that was evident in the first season and lackng last is very much back this season i even thought when it was 0-0 and we werent creating mucn i said i hope wouldnt minf conceeding to give us a kick up the ass and it worked last season we never would of come back from that players like geri give us the edge barkley playing well rom can have a terrible touch and a [Poor language removed] 45 but then bang two in class lads well played

Ar kid text me five mins before they scored suggesting we needed to fall behind in order to wake up and inject some pace into the game. I understood but couldn't agree, but he was proved right... just don't do that Sunday Blues, get into the RS early and hard and no letting up !!!

That was a must win game. When you look at the table, had we have drawn there, it doesn't do much for our morale. But with 3 points under our belt and within touching distance of top 4 makes a massive difference on the mindset of the players.

The way we came back is equally important. The table really doesn't count for much until 10 games in (at least). But we're looking sharp even without playing particularly well. If we can match our Chelsea performance against the RS, we could, and I stress could, do some real damage.

You're all very welcomed.

Why? I turned my audio stream off right after Dawson's goal because I had some work on a tight deadline to finish and I didn't want a crap Everton interrupting my flow.

Well, work submitted, 3 goals scored, and 3 points obtained.

Again, you're all very welcomed.

Don't you go trying to take all the credit, after the second WB goal I immediately switched to BBC and waited until we were winning 3-2.........

Really guys the negativity in this forum does me in some days. We concede a goal and everyone starts sawing their wrists off yelling Lukaku's name at the moon while smearing "Martinez out" on the wall in blood like it's a freaking King novel. That being said /fumeover and it was a good win today. I'm looking forward to the derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.