West Brom V Everton ( Sat 23rd - 3.00pm)

MOTM VS West Brom

• Howard

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Rodwell

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Neville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yobo

• Lescott

• Baines

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Osman

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Arteta

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Jagielka

• Baxter

• Yakubu

• Vaughan

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha now Neville out, no chance of new signings...

...The only way we can win this will be sheer determination from all the players. And Moyes should start vaughan - otherwise we would have to play Jagielka in midfield again, and 2 youngsters...

..I do like the appeal of teh youngsters though, because then baxter can break the preierleague record cant he?

Yep, about time we break the record again, and they did ok last time round and Baxter looks like the real deal to me, hope he could produce the same sort of performance week in and week out soon.

Let's see what Moyes is made of, can't wait to see what sort of tactic he did used with both Baxter and Rodwell has to be deploy.

Our confidence will be low so if they get an early goal w will lose,but if we can scrap our way through we might nick it.
If you asked me what this score might be back in june or july thinking we would have a proper squad i would have said 3-0 to us .

West Brom will beat us this weekend, I have no doubt about that.

And then hopefully someone will step forward and take responsibility for the absolute shambles our club is in.

We played like absolute crap against Blackburn, at least in the first half, and or normally reliable defense were as bad as I've ever seen 'em.

I don't see our defense having a repeat performance. That alone makes me think we could win the match.

Exactly, it was the worst I have ever seen from the current defence line-up, it would be quite sometime before you did see such performance from them again.

So, I think we could look forward to better performance from our defence.

Well were still short of numbers and our Capt Fantastic lol maybe out so i would go with this side

Howard

Yobo Jag Lescott Valente

Ossie Arteta Rodwell Baines

Yak Lukas J

WBA 1 Everton 3

West Brom 1 Everton 2

I predict a difficult game here but we should have just enough to snatch our first 3 points of the season. Yak on target once again and a Jack Rodwell screamer from outside the penalty area will do the trick.

I'd like to see Baxter start in the sort of second striker role behind the Yak.

Howard
Yobo Jag Lescott Valente
Osman Arteta Rodwell Baines
Baxter
The Yak

Status
Not open for further replies.