West Brom V Everton ( Sat 23rd - 3.00pm)

MOTM VS West Brom

• Howard

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Rodwell

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Neville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yobo

• Lescott

• Baines

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Osman

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Arteta

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Jagielka

• Baxter

• Yakubu

• Vaughan

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vim Fuego

Player Valuation: £35m
West Brom vs Everton match discussion thread...

Team News (from the BBC):

West Brom defender Gianni Zuiverloon may make his debut if he has recovered from jetlag after returning from the Olympics in Beijing.
Midfielder Robert Koren and striker Luke Moore are back from injury but centre-back Neil Clement is still ruled out with a knee problem.
Everton have injury doubts over teenage midfielder Dan Gosling (thigh) and skipper Phil Neville (ankle).
David Moyes has no additions to the squad that lost 3-2 to Blackburn.

Given our current ' crisis ' i predict a 1 - 1 draw, tough game this one.

2-1 to us!!

but west brom could have snatched points agaist arsenal

so it will be an intrusting match

GO THE BLUES!

2-2 draw, and just to annoy HB - Jagielka and Baines both with hell volleys - with Neville getting the assist on both and MoM :p:p:p

But seriously, if we dont sign a single player, we will lose maybe draw, even just one signing would boost player morale, and hopefully get Jagielka out of midfield, and back in the defence.

i predict traffic chaos m6 jnct.19,
long queues,
[Poor language removed] pastries,
lots of boinging,
home fans acting like theyve won the league every year for the last 50,
a mention of big ron, big cyrill and len cantello at some point,
dingy bogs,
everton in either an 'old' 3rd kit or pink,
lots of players out of position
oh and a 3-1 win for the mighty blues.

do you reckon i'll get some sort of accumulator on all that.

nearly forgot....and cal saying "he's [Poor language removed]" about someone post match.

scrub the kit bit as looking at the pic we are obviously allowed to wear blue.

Last edited:

2-0 West Brom.

We will not win with the team that played against Blackburn, I'm sure of that. West Brom will be fired up infront of there home fans, we'll struggle in this one. If we'd have brought one player in this week I'd have been confident, but we haven't.

If Vaughan's back then we might have a chance but I doubt it, he'll be on the bench at best.

Moyes will have had a few serious words and expect our defence to be solid. The players will also want to make amends for last week. West Brom are relegation candidates because, basically, the team lacks quality. I see a 0-2 win for Everton, with Yakubu scoring both. ;)

COYB!

I'm hearing a lot of sour faces, come on guys one game does not a bad start make, I'm predicting a thumping 3-0 win.

hey everyone ;)

56239172.jpg

Given our current ' crisis ' i predict a 1 - 1 draw, tough game this one.

ditto - we WILL go behind too

We are still a threat going forward, the defence need to take a long hard look at themselves and sort it out after the blackburn game. That game was there for the winning as is this one.

Rodwell and Baxter are going to be some players for us though!

We are still a threat going forward, the defence need to take a long hard look at themselves and sort it out after the blackburn game. That game was there for the winning as is this one.

Rodwell and Baxter are going to be some players for us though!

Are we?:oops:

I think we are mate, lets face it the Yak just needs one oppurtunity, Vaghan is knocking around who i have high hopes for and i was more then pleased with Arteta contribution on Saturday. I think the Blackburn result was more about shocking defending then us nessecarily playing bad.

The defence books its ideas up and gets solid again, and slap Neville in Midfield to give Rodwell some experienced help i can see us winning

2-0. From me. Big Yak and Osman. Arteta's assists (get me some points on Fantasy Footy hahah)

Status
Not open for further replies.