Wembley Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we beat Sunderland which we hopefully will, what will the ticket arrangments be like for Wembley? as in how many season ticket holders would probably go and how easy it would be to get a ticket if you wasnt a ticket holder? could base it on 2009 wemlbey figures :)

NO COMMENT until we're there.

Come on you blues.

Think it'll go off the points system they introduced the year after the final. Sth will defo get one cos a season tkt is worth like 500pts I think. So that would be the minimum I'd say on individual tkts. Problem with that is some games are worth more points, so it could be down to what games you've been too not how many. Also I've got points all over the show from 09/10 and last season and this season so hopefully they're still valid.

Think it'll go off the points system they introduced the year after the final. Sth will defo get one cos a season tkt is worth like 500pts I think. So that would be the minimum I'd say on individual tkts. Problem with that is some games are worth more points, so it could be down to what games you've been too not how many. Also I've got points all over the show from 09/10 and last season and this season so hopefully they're still valid.

Err, they start from zero every season lid.

Anybody know how much tickets were in 2009 ?

Not getting ahead of myself, just wondering what the financial hit would be for SF/F if we were lucky enough to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.