Wembley Plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Can't wait here....

Getting into London about 9am, dropping off bags at the hotel, get some brek from somewhere dodgy, greasy spoon? Not arsed really.

Hopefully get into Wembley real early and just hit the nearest offy. Can anyone be arsed with the pub? Queues, terrible pint prices, cba?

Try get into the match abit earlier then the usual 10 minutes before and clap the lads off the warm up etc.

Staying over in London, 19 quid for a travelodge which is brilliant value imo. Anyone know any decent places in London? Nightclubs on a Sunday, cba with Soho though.

sadly will be watching on box as work commitments wont allow for having time off that bloody weekend !!!!!

Have a good one bud ;)

Ive always enjoyed Covent Garden for a few beers . Camden is alright but its full of scruffs and upper class types who think they are living on the edge whilst quaffing pims . Dalston is alright too although about of a way from Wembley . A bag of ale is without doubt the best bet especially if its going to be bright and sunny . I hope everyone has a great day and comes home happy and safe after a solid victory . I will personally be fcuking steaming by midday .

Well my coach just keeps getting earlier. Im getting reports of it leaving at 6 now. So should be in that there London well before midday. Will try to sleep on the coach, prepare for the day ahead. Then I understand we are hitting a pub called the Green Man. Where as Cal says I shall stand in a huge Q waiting to get served.

Hopefully if its sunny, its offy for a few tinbos then mashed up city here I come.

Will be flying to Gatwick Friday night, then down to Brighton to stay with my cousin. Then we will travel up to Wembley on Sunday morning :D

mates drivin' us down in his merc, should be down about 12 ish, think he's booked the stadium carpark, hope so as we can put a coolbox full of ale in the boot.
thinking of lighting a couple of those disposable bbq's as well, nowt flash like just brun some burgers or somethin' rather than buy botulism in a bun from some dodgy illegal with a hot-dog cart. carpark bbq's are all the rage everywhere else (including twickenham where they have done it for years) so we could be the 1st to do it.....they can put it on the o.s. as another club 1st.
then have a couple of big fat burns and get into the ground in plenty of time, although not too early as there won't be any of the prematch that they have before a final, blow my fog-horn and hopefully be in a block that wants to sing.
cant see us hitting any alehouses BUT are there particular ones for us and them ?

btw danny has been asking for any pics from the day to be posted so if you get snapping then maybe we can get a slideshow together.
if anyone is on orange, you can send pics direct to a blog (prob other networks too) has anyone done this at all ? if a link to the blog is posted then others can view them as it's happening, i'm gonna try to set it up although i cant see me being arsed with all that sending business during the game

not when i've got an offshore grade foghorn to blow !!!

Im with 3, dont know if i can do a blog, but can upload them to facebook i think.

to find out bainsey, select a photo in your album and get the options, go to send and it will have something along the lines of

as pic message
via bluetooth
to blog

thats where it is on mine anyhow, sending them to facebook would be good though, maybe you can put them on the g.o.t. page on there and danny can do the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.