Well done Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

neville

Player Valuation: £30m
For beating the Bitter and deluded MCFC

didnt see the highlights but believe it was a well deserved win for the Toffees

What was the reception like at Middle Eastlands ?

The reception apprantly got a bit heated at the end of the game. Kick off in the stands, people throwing stuff, some people got arrested...

You want to say, 'well done for a game well fought and for reminding our lowly neighbours of their place' then fine, but the inbREDS use the term "bitter" because evertonains choose to remember 39 juventus fans.

As for over 24 hours on and asking about the reception with the crowd trouble so publicised, it seems a bit crass. hence :- sideways look.

you did prompt!

alright neville, there was a load of shoite directed at tim howard and your phil yesterday (i was in their end), so much booing when your lad got the ball it felt like a home game.

cracking ground youve paid for there, i might've put a bit in myself now i think of it:mad:

What do you think of the prospect of your Gaz gracing the royal blue jersey in Jan?

Cant believe that shower of [Poor language removed] at the BBC have just given team of the year award to 'Team GB' cycling team. United should have won that.

You want to say, 'well done for a game well fought and for reminding our lowly neighbours of their place' then fine, but the inbREDS use the term "bitter" because evertonains choose to remember 39 juventus fans.

As for over 24 hours on and asking about the reception with the crowd trouble so publicised, it seems a bit crass. hence :- sideways look.

you did prompt!

Fair enough mate we refer to City fans as the bitters no offence meant

What crowd trouble ?

We dont all live a life that allows for 9 -5 Mon Friday then weekends off

Was otherwise engaged at the weekend so no access to news etc

Status
Not open for further replies.