Welcome Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "we'll give him our best wishes while reserving our ire, contempt, and pitch-forkery for Moshiri when it all goes horribly wrong" is hilariously disingenuous.

It's why those of us excited by the Carlo appointment were in absolutely no position to attack the club on his loss.

We've got a statue of The Holy Trinity outside Goodison Park, here's hoping we have one of The Holy Ghost when Nuno leaves us. If he's our next manager then I wish him all the luck in the world.

Carlo the Rat escaped "getting grief" on a regular basis due to the absence of a crowd. I hope that Nuno will provide exciting attacking football and not the appalling negative rubbish served up by the last un-lamented manager.

A bit underwhelming. I'll be a bit annoyed if we haven't at least tried for Potter. He's only been with Brighton two seasons though and he was with Swansea for a year prior. Maybe he's waiting for a bigger/better job.
He may have thought we were a basket case of a club that sacks managers at the drop of a hat and steered well clear.

But how have we gone back in fur him. After speaking to him. He obviously didn’t make a great impression, for us to be happy, that he was getting the palace job.

personally I’m gutted awful appointment. It’s mental that Moshiri has employed. 4 negative, boring defensive mangers out of the 5.

I just wanted to see a long term plan, a young hungry manager, who’s passionate on the touch line and wants his teams to play good football and Attacking football.

What’s even more depressing than the appointment, is we now will have another season of watching the slowest footballer in the world, Gomes play every week
buddy u pissed mr ancelotti out of the everton so suck this medicine real hard yum yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.