Welcome Banners

Welcome Player Banners

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the cringe, all of the time.

92cabd069f1d8a31a0a8cb770375aa85-original.jpg

All this business about kopite behavior is getting on my nerves now. Some people are more pre occupied with that lot than supporting their own team. Don't take flags to the match cause it's kopite behavior, what the?? I think I've mentioned it on this forum before but before the cup final in 1966 the cameras actually concentrated on our fans because of the flags and banners and the atmosphere we created. It's like singing songs about them all the time even when we're winning it makes us look small time and bitter. Just everyone get behind the blues FFS.

All this business about kopite behavior is getting on my nerves now. Some people are more pre occupied with that lot than supporting their own team. Don't take flags to the match cause it's kopite behavior, what the?? I think I've mentioned it on this forum before but before the cup final in 1966 the cameras actually concentrated on our fans because of the flags and banners and the atmosphere we created. It's like singing songs about them all the time even when we're winning it makes us look small time and bitter. Just everyone get behind the blues FFS.
See Evertonians start a trend and wool kopites tag on years later

Status
Not open for further replies.