We should be replacing McFadden

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many is it we have let go now without permanently replacing?
Wessels, Fernandes, Gravesen, Gardner, Stubbs, McFadden, Johnson.

It is pretty worrying how much we gamble on replacing players, its a huge risk that if recent history is anything to go by doesn't often work out.
The size of our squad at present is pathetic and there will be murders if we only sign a couple of players, even if they are big names. I cannot stress strongly enough, we need at least 6.

How many is it we have let go now without permanently replacing?
Wessels, Fernandes, Gravesen, Gardner, Stubbs, McFadden, Johnson.

It is pretty worrying how much we gamble on replacing players, its a huge risk that if recent history is anything to go by doesn't often work out.
The size of our squad at present is pathetic and there will be murders if we only sign a couple of players, even if they are big names. I cannot stress strongly enough, we need at least 6.

All dead weight Blue. I wouldnt let either one of these guys play on my team. Apart from Fernandes, if he comes back. If he doesnt then he the worst of the lot.

I suggested Baxter not as a regular starter but because this thread is about finding a replacement for Faddy. Faddy was never a regular and definitely not a regular goal scorer, the Charlton goal is what he will always be remembered for by me

Jose is still a schoolboy but has shown he has confidence and an eye for goal with that lovely goal at Forest so i'd use him as an impact player, he's behind the Yak, Vaughan and poss Anichebe without us buying anybody so he won't get 20 starts this season but he needs a chance in the cups at least

Don't forget, we can now have 7 players on the bench. I suspect Moyes will put a few youngsters on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.