We have in our team the most successful crosser of the ball in the premiership....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero

Player Valuation: £30m
..... in Phil Neville

EITHER David Moyes is a very handy man to have on your quiz team – or we’ve all been missing something watching Everton this season.

The Blues boss was told this week that one of his players had come top in a Sunday paper survey to find the Premier League’s most accurate crosser of a football this season.

Moyes didn’t even need a second guess.

“Who was it. Neville? I’m not surprised,” he declared. “When he’s at full-back he’s great going forward. If you look at his stats he’s on the ball far more than any other Everton player, which shows you he never hides.”

Neither does Tony Hibbert, but then you wouldn’t necessarily expect to find him at the top of a crossing chart.

never had a doubt......:dodgy:lol

don't Hijack my Phil Neville is the best right back in the premiership thread please.. lol

A few years ago Rhino was 1 of the best in the prem and that was down to him launching the ball downfield and Big Dunc getting a touch on it therefore making it a completed pass.
Stats can be very decieving

A few years ago Rhino was 1 of the best in the prem and that was down to him launching the ball downfield and Big Dunc getting a touch on it therefore making it a completed pass.
Stats can be very decieving

so can first impressions. mine of you however was dot on.

Always new Neville was one of the best players in our team :oops::huh::blink:

To be fair at right back he is good, the only problem is some of his overlappign runs arent good enough if he does do them, also sometimes when he gets the ball to cross in i think he should just blast it in rather than float it in making it easier for the goalie...

his crossing is the worst in the premiership, i can only think they have employed mr. wonder to calculate such stats

Status
Not open for further replies.