We do some things well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabbers

Player Valuation: £60m
At work we are raising money for Manchester Children's Hospital, so have been writing to companies, for things we can raffle and Auction off. The 2 Manchester clubs refused, and said they can not send anything all.....Liverpool have just ignored the request, but Everton are the only one's who sent anything back, a quality team picture signed by all the squad, with a really nice letter wishing us luck.

Class.

At work we are raising money for Manchester Children's Hospital, so have been writing to companies, for things we can raffle and Auction off. The 2 Manchester clubs refused, and said they can not send anything all.....Liverpool have just ignored the request, but Everton are the only one's who sent anything back, a quality team picture signed by all the squad, with a really nice letter wishing us luck.

Class.

Somebody my wife knows did the same for a charity night for a sick baby to send her for treatment (she never made it), i am sure she told me the same thing happend to them.

There have been a few examples of this that have been mentioned before.

The r/s wouldn't even let THEIR mascot into the dressing room when it was the derby at Goodison, fella from Everton that looks after the mascots had to ask if he took him to the door would they sign the kids shirt, they did but didnt invite him in for pics etc.
Apparently they wont sign shirts for the kids that wait at Mellwood either.

our work throughout the community is exemplary. Far and away the best of any premier league club. For this the board deserve some credit. It's a pity work further up the organisation leaves so much open to criticism.

our work throughout the community is exemplary. Far and away the best of any premier league club. For this the board deserve some credit. It's a pity work further up the organisation leaves so much open to criticism.

Begs the question if making more money would not mean exploiting that community, or at least treating them more like walking pound signs and less like fans doesn't it?

Phil Neville created the Players kids Creche at Goodison too, so players Kids can all play together, and wives can mingle.

My sister is doing a fundraising event for the Royal Marines at the end of the month and the club also sent her a signed team photo to raffle off. Nice gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.