We do some things well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabbers

Player Valuation: £70m
At work we are raising money for Manchester Children's Hospital, so have been writing to companies, for things we can raffle and Auction off. The 2 Manchester clubs refused, and said they can not send anything all.....Liverpool have just ignored the request, but Everton are the only one's who sent anything back, a quality team picture signed by all the squad, with a really nice letter wishing us luck.

Class.

harry

Player Valuation: £40m
At work we are raising money for Manchester Children's Hospital, so have been writing to companies, for things we can raffle and Auction off. The 2 Manchester clubs refused, and said they can not send anything all.....Liverpool have just ignored the request, but Everton are the only one's who sent anything back, a quality team picture signed by all the squad, with a really nice letter wishing us luck.

Class.

Somebody my wife knows did the same for a charity night for a sick baby to send her for treatment (she never made it), i am sure she told me the same thing happend to them.

There have been a few examples of this that have been mentioned before.

The r/s wouldn't even let THEIR mascot into the dressing room when it was the derby at Goodison, fella from Everton that looks after the mascots had to ask if he took him to the door would they sign the kids shirt, they did but didnt invite him in for pics etc.
Apparently they wont sign shirts for the kids that wait at Mellwood either.

tommye

Love Everton, Hate Benitez
our work throughout the community is exemplary. Far and away the best of any premier league club. For this the board deserve some credit. It's a pity work further up the organisation leaves so much open to criticism.

Bruce Wayne

our work throughout the community is exemplary. Far and away the best of any premier league club. For this the board deserve some credit. It's a pity work further up the organisation leaves so much open to criticism.

Begs the question if making more money would not mean exploiting that community, or at least treating them more like walking pound signs and less like fans doesn't it?

Pabbers

Phil Neville created the Players kids Creche at Goodison too, so players Kids can all play together, and wives can mingle.

Toffe3m4n

My sister is doing a fundraising event for the Royal Marines at the end of the month and the club also sent her a signed team photo to raffle off. Nice gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks