We are on the march!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want us to batter every team we come up against. Nobody is entitled to be bosser than us
132614ffdfa0251fa4.jpg

What's all this about us and Valencia taking the CL place of two other clubs?

Is it true or fabricated?

In the EL thread, some twitter stuff about it being possibly on. Thats all atm though. Although tat might have changed by the time I have written this. @Groucho

Probably fabricated, fake twitter account. I think last years ban of Metalist has been regurgitated and embellished. Boss if it happens, but don't hold your breath

Doesn't it just get passed to the 2 Ukrainian teams below them

I'd think any possible banning would be due to the political unrest in Ukraine, which would make it stupid to replace them with 2 teams from the same country.

Makes sense you'd be pissed if city and Liverpool got banned and they gave it to a Spanish and Italian team

It's not going to happen for a start, but the basic premise is that they won't be taking part in the CL because the country may well be involved in a huge civil war that would effect more than just the top two teams in the country.

If they drop ukrainian teams they wont give places to that countrys other teams.that wouldnt make sence at all cause of the situation of that place

Status
Not open for further replies.