We are - officially - the flabbiest fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand how they're weighting that table. In only one respect (diet) Everton fans have poorer habits than most of those above them; in others (taking exercise, drinking within limits, non-smoking) they're better than most. NHS obviously place greater emphasis on diet? Either that or the table should be read on the decline.

So, do those figures officially recognise that RS fans don't come from the Liverpool area or are Everton fans pre-disposed to being bigger than RS.

I don't recall declaring my allegiance to Everton last time I went to the doctors (or did they do a survey outside the ground?)

Furthermore are they actually suggesting that Tranmere fans are 3rd in the Div 1 charts (?) - there's obviously an apparent difference across the Mersey - what a load of cr&p that is!!

Last edited:

I don't recall declaring my allegiance to Everton last time I went to the doctors (or did they do a survey outside the ground?)

Neither they have an extra part of the site where anyone can declare allegiance to any given team (the check your own fitness link on the right of the screen) meaning the results aren't exactly scientific, especially as apparently Ghanains on average have a more unhealthy BMI than England fans.

Goat has deffo upped our average.

I'd imagine if an obese Kopite is in A&E with something up an orifice, that in itself will be embarrassing enough without admitting to being one of them.

That has to be the biggest load of [Poor language removed] iv ever read.....

And iv see most of Matt Damons posts.!!!!

Goat you fat pleb, see what you've done now......

Last edited:
I'm about to have a fry up, so I dont think i'll be helping that table any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.