'wbn61' - Rest in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Blues,

An active member of the forum, @wbn61 has sadly passed away.

Many of you will know Michael through his tremendous contribution to our '
Discussion/help on depression related issues'
thread - where Michael somehow, had the strength to support others while battling a terminal illness. He was truly a remarkable man.

As commented within the thread Michael was most active in;

Blues,

With regards to @wbn61 we know his name, and DOB. We know his name from his Paypal transaction, and his DOB from his registration on here.

With that, for a few days now I've been trying my best to discover if he is OK. Sadly, I've just this moment had confirmation that someone of the same full name, and crucially DOB - has died and his funeral is Tuesday 22nd November at 15.30 at Pentrebychan Crematorium, Wrexham, LL14 4EP.

Without the crem confirming the DOB for me, I couldn't have posted but I think it's a 99% assumption that @wbn61 has sadly passed away. I can't say 100% because of course, there could be someone with the same full name, and DOB, in the same city but of course, chances are remote.

I'm still waiting on Michael's nephew confirming, but another organisation confirmed "I suspect it probably his him, but i'm not 100%. I note his wife says "Football shirts for those attending his funeral". But no team stated.

Of course, I'll be sending a little something to mark our respects.

... his funeral is Tuesday 22nd November at 15.30 at Pentrebychan Crematorium, Wrexham, LL14 4EP. We've sent a blue and white wreath to mark our communities respects to the funderal directors at Lucy & Tattum Independent Funeral Services Ltd 14 Borras Road, Wrexham LL12 7EP.

We've been 'going' as a community nearly 10 years and to know we as a community offered Michael some comfort in the last stages of his life... well, we should all be very proud.

Please spare a moment to think of Michael, wbn61. RIP sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.