'wbn61' - Rest in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitting that in his last real contribution to the mental health thread, he was more concerned about the feelings of others than his own condition.

last few times I came on this thread it was full of optimism and good feeling. I didn't want to post my situation and take away from that. now it's been asked I am lousy, the lowest I have ever been, I just want it over with now but I can't give up it would go against everything I am, catch 22 lol but I don't think it will be too long now. hope everyone is fine and keep up that fighting spirit:dance:

A truly brave and inspirational character who must have helped so many blues in his final years by his posts.

Now he's free from suffering.

RIP Michael.

Thank you for the update.

If you have not had the privilege of reading some truly inspirational words from a fellow Blue fighting an insidious disease then I heartily recommend a read of the Depression/Discussion thread. Michael's fighting spirit inspired so many of us and, despite the occasional slip when it was all getting too much for him, he still came back to us with more pearls of wisdom.

Perspective is an often used word on the thread & nobody personified that word to us more than Michael.

The thread will be a lesser place without him but his words will always be there.

PS. If a tribute is to be sent from his GOT family, please remember to add me, John from Melbourne.

Fitting that in his last real contribution to the mental health thread, he was more concerned about the feelings of others than his own condition.

A truly brave and inspirational character who must have helped so many blues in his final years by his posts.

Now he's free from suffering.

RIP Michael.
Jesus, that's incredibly sad reading that final post of his, but what an absolute superstar and brilliant, selfless human being. I'll echo your final two lines there.

Does anyone know if he was a keen golfer? There is a poster on another Everton forum with a similar handle, and I'm just trying to figure if they're one and the same.

Even so, this is really sad, that post above really shows great dignity in what must be a really hard time in life. Inspirational.

So sad reading that.

not too long ago i inboxed him on here and just wanted to tell him how i felt his words were inspirational and courageous. his strength and optimism is what i will remember him for, my thoughts go to his family during this time, i hope they can find some peace.

top bloke and he will long be remembered on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.