2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stupid fouls he gives away do my head in, gets frustrated and kicks people.. also he seems to be colourblind in certain games and just pass the ball to the opposition

Sorry performance yet again.

Can't stand the bloke he is a petulant child who does nothing for the team when things sat to go against him.

Can't even blame Rooney anymore. It was clear to anybody with at least one working eye that when Rooney went off against Liverpool and Siggy became the orchestrator our play became a LOT more fluid.

The amount of fannying around with the team is starting to confuse me.

I can only think that he doesn’t want to play deeper and has told Sam he wants to play behind the striker. Otherwise I can’t understand why we would play Rooney in that spot over Sig.

I can only think that he doesn’t want to play deeper and has told Sam he wants to play behind the striker. Otherwise I can’t understand why we would play Rooney in that spot over Sig.

Because Allardyce is clueless, if that's not apparent after how many years he's been a manager I don't know when it will be.

I think Allardyce eally wanted him on the pitch today but couldn't put him in the deeper role because of how much Spurs would have pressed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.