2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
1035.gif

My opinion mate

What a bunch or cry arse muppets we have on here
How so? For those of sceptical about his return we can see that as yet, there is not one skerrick of evidence to justify his return, let alone justify the hyperbole that accompanied it. If he comes good then I will graciously admit I was wrong, but I am not the only one worried that so far, and so near to the start of the season, that the Great One is anything else than completely spent. For Everton's sake I hope that I am wrong, but things could get very unpleasant very quickly.

I never expected Wayne to be the player he was 13 years ago, but to say that he's struggling at the moment would be an understatement.

Can't the fault the lad, though. Never seen anyone push themselves so hard. He works himself to exhaustion.

Think that's his problem at the moment mate, he's just to eager to please.

Gave the ball away and could have got the shot off a few times but didn't. Hopefully a goal, relaxing and some sharpness will sort. Still trying to be as optimistic as possible

Me too mate. I thought he linked up alright at times and did well leading up to the goal but the expectations are so high every time he gets the ball. He just needs to calm down.

He is trying so hard to be himself and he can't manage it.

Wayne Rooney V1 has long disappeared.

Wayne Rooney V2 should disappear too.

Why did we buy him, as this is what he has been like for at least two seasons?

Such a retrograde step signing him. He offers absolutely nothing.

I hope we get Sigurdsson and a centre forward quick time, so he can earn his £150k pw on the bench.

But I fear he will be undroppable.

Status
Not open for further replies.