Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what ya like abarr Wazza la. But he don't arf love his ale.. Tho the true pro that he is, I bet he defo never stayed on it after they left the O2.

£150k pw on a 3 year contract would be an absolute steal...... If he haggles, just lash in a free bar after every home game.

Watched the Utd on the box and unimpressed by Rooney.

The money could be better elsewhere is my reluctant view. No question Rooney is a top player
but just not value for money unless we can get him on a free and he takes a 50% cut in salary.

...out for a few pints yesterday and all the Reds fans seem preoccupied by this link. To a man they say we'd be daft to sign Rooney. Mind you, to a man I remember them saying £28m for Lukaku was a total waste.

They spent 89m on Lorna who is being kind a 30m quality player if you remove all the endorsement stuff from around him.

Notice that manc ted hasn't shown up lately.

...out for a few pints yesterday and all the Reds fans seem preoccupied by this link. To a man they say we'd be daft to sign Rooney. Mind you, to a man I remember them saying £28m for Lukaku was a total waste.
Let's be fair, an Evertonian who has spent most of his professional life being Manchester United's main man isn't going to be seen all that favourably by that lot.

It's obvious Everton want him so now does Rooney want it enough to tell man u he wants to leave?

Around 100k a week for 4 years might tempt him. But if it keeps the likes of lukaku then it will be worth it.

I'm just concerned that his legs have gone

Status
Not open for further replies.