Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shooting infront of goal was atrocious. That was the frustrating part for me. No one wanted to put their foot in it. Ive seen 10 year olds hit harder shots. On another day we'd have scored and it would have been great. But we didnt, so football fans being fickle. We are now a disgrace
The performance was disgraceful because it was half arsed. That’s what is bothering people. No conviction with anything, no quality, no major effort. Iwobi and Mykolenko the two who put a shift in and Delph who did his job. The rest, no quality on the ball where it mattered.

Doucoure, jogging and can’t control the ball.
Gordon, direct but no end quality whatsoever.
Gray. Selfish, wants to be the hero but has no end product, no football brain.

He stuck with a winning side and formation.

Given we have not won many games this season, three in a row was always going to be difficult.

We got a point, and we now have two home games to sort it.

Incidentally, if we had got a point against Burnley, we would be nearly home and hosed. A point away with a tired performance is ok. I never imagined we would win three in a row.
We are not losing so that’s a positive, just need get the job done now.

Their entire talk would have been around not making it 12. Woy has finally got them playing like he was brought into do. Often the way with a team relegated the pressure is off, it's almost a cliche.

They didn’t even play well mate. They did absolutely nothing for 90mins. They gave up chances which we didn’t take.

Haven’t read through the thread but an absolute shocking result. Had a chance to really put some space between us and Leeds and they couldn’t put together anything. We are lucky Leeds are horrific.

Results go for us, Leeds lose we only need a draw against brentford and Leeds play before us.
Just checked. You are spot on. Leeds have an awful goal difference. But let's beat Brentford anyway. Just in case Leeds do beat Brighton.
Banish this performance tonight into touch. Never felt disappointed with a draw as much as this draw tonight.
At least we are at home to Brentford. That should mean something.
not predicting anything....But just hopefully beat Brentford. Get this awful season over.

At 5pm on 30 April, I arrived at my Barcelona hotel with Ev five points adrift of safety.
As I type, at 10.15 on 11 May, we are 2 points (3 with GD in reality) ahead of Leeds with a game in hand.

Tonight was crap-diddly-ap but I'd have sure taken that!
It’s only an extra point regarding GD if we are 3 ahead.

2 pts stays 2 pts as 1 win puts them above us.

Status
Not open for further replies.