Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are ! Work together and play as a close unit. Something we don,t !!!! Smallish club but players with big hearts! Again, remind me of a Wimbledon and Vinnie Jones team. BUT you may be to young to remember them at the time.
I lived in St. Albans for a few years and knew a few Watford fans. Considering their proximity to London they have a really loyal fan base. This seems to be their biggest game of the season and are well up for it. Everton make me nervous

1-1. Fortunately Watford fans are not savages like some of the Millwall lot. Silva will get some stick though. The best reply is to do it on the pitch.
Assuming Richarlison is picked, he will get a few kicks.. I would leave him out.

1-1. Fortunately Watford fans are not savages like some of the Millwall lot. Silva will get some stick though. The best reply is to do it on the pitch.
Assuming Richarlison is picked, he will get a few kicks.. I would leave him out.
I,m taking a 2-0 reasonably easy win for Watford. £40 to get £100. 6/4 price.

Very tough game, I dont know what Sigurdson and Richarlison done in the City game for alot to suggest they should come back in to the side. Same team as against City but Lookman replacing Walcott who was inaffective.........

With Deeney saying that about Everton it forces yo to think a player who would take account of that and absolutely leather him. Duncan cant do anything from the dugout. so who else is there....

ill wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.