"Watch Classic Matches Again"

The 0-0 at the pit before the 4-4,McMahonloland the "penalty"incident with Nevin!!!Some things never change eh?!!

I was at this match, as Nevin is quite clearly scythed down, Im in the front row of the Everton fans right in front of that challenge. Myself and about 10 other Evertonian's were nearly ejected from the Pit we were so incensed by that challenge. Talk about angry - we were even remonstrating with the police - as we threatened to attack the linesman. Clearest penalty I have ever seen.

The other talking point, the challenge that blurt McMahon puts in on Ebrell - where he hysterically crocks himself, should have been banned for about 10 games for what was quite possibly the worst challenge I have ever seen. If he had connected with Ebbrell (worse than he actually did) we would have probably never seen John play football again.

Shocking, juts shocking.

I was at this match, as Nevin is quite clearly scythed down, Im in the front row of the Everton fans right in front of that challenge. Myself and about 10 other Evertonian's were nearly ejected from the Pit we were so incensed by that challenge. Talk about angry - we were even remonstrating with the police - as we threatened to attack the linesman. Clearest penalty I have ever seen.

The other talking point, the challenge that blurt McMahon puts in on Ebrell - where he hysterically crocks himself, should have been banned for about 10 games for what was quite possibly the worst challenge I have ever seen. If he had connected with Ebbrell (worse than he actually did) we would have probably never seen John play football again.

Shocking, juts shocking.

I always thought Ebbrell was hard as nails, but just never made a fuss about it. Very strong - and fair - tackler who didn't need to strut about like the likes of McMahon and Batty and Vinny Jones.