• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a difficult one though, if you could have guaranteed we’d have got Nzonzi had Schneiderlin gone then we are fools, even if it was just a loan. But with McCarthy out we’ve only got him and Gueye as out and out DMs.
Beni can do what he does right now. We’ve got plenty of players that can sit in front of our backline, make the occasional pass, be slow, and get caught in space and passed around all game.

Wonder who blocked that, Sam or Walsh, either way Walsh should of insisted he went for that much

Selling players we shouldn't have (Lukaku) and not selling players we should have, combined with a manager that can't see how crap Schneiderlin is.......gives an indication of where we are as a club at the moment, but amazingly we are 9th and the threat of relegation has receded.
Whoever is manager in the summer needs to instigate a massive clearout, 5 players minimum with Schneiderlin at the front of the queue.

I think he has already left the club ..in his mind anyway and the reception he got on Saturday will not have bothered him too much.

I believe the injury to McCarthy scuppered a Schneiderlin move to West Ham but that still happen in the summer if Moyes stays there, and he probably will.

I did not boo and some people around me , in the main stand, were disgusted by it.
However, I believe that it may have a positive effect in one of two wayd. First, as I have already said the player is on his way out and this cements his determination to leave.
Second... he does intend stay, then he needs to know what the fans thought of his efforts and that was mae aboundantly clear.

How many times has an individual player been booed at Goodison at any time this season...seldom , if ever. Schneiderlin should reflect on that.

end of the day, he knows whats expected and if it's come to booing the sub then maybe he should be thinking about how much he has underperformed because despite thinking he is indeed a bad bell, I think there is a good player in there as shown last season

Sake, what did people do before this forum when we were booing Leon Osman off the pitch, and he was not even half as bad as Morgs at the moment.

Interesting for me is that BFS des not understand why some fans were booing. Makes me wonder are they watching the same game?
Yes..couldn't understand his comments about Morgan being an integral part of the squad...sounded like Martinez and his grating phenomenal crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.