• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gana had a knock who would you play there? No other CM on the bench.
The consensus around me mate was of disbelief that he wasnt bringing on Bolasie ..as he originally stripped off then next minutes french fancy was getting ready to come on....Davies would of dropped back....

I'd say the bigger problem for potential new signings would be that they see a £27m striker, for example, being slagged off by his "manager" after 2 games of zero service for not holding the ball up and then being benched ever since. Not the best advert for an attractive destination for a player.

Couldn't agree more. Just so much seems broken at the club.

Absolutely no.
It achieves nothing but negativity.
No one knows what's going on behind closed doors, he doesn't pick himself and he's an Evertonian are just a few reasons why we should never boo any of our own.
Critique? Of course.
Boo? Would genuinely rather we had half the fan base if it meant cannoning those boo boys / girls over to Anfield where they / you belong.

Absolutely not. Regardless of how bad he’s been it’s completely counterproductive. You know, whenever I bring up the atmosphere (lack of it) I frequently get told “but the players need to give us something” and then we’re 3-0 up and I see people around me getting uber animated about booing an Everton player before he’s even got on the pitch. Mental. As a fanbase, we’ve got serious psychological issues. We’re genuinely toxic at the moment. A few of you will think I’m overreacting but it put a dampener on three points for me.

It would have been more justified earlier on in the season, when him and Mirallas took the pi s s in training and showed complete disrespect.

He’s nailed on to start the next week, SAM never plays the same twice.

How does anyone think booing the lad, can be to the good of a team? I’m as frustrated as anyone with his poor performances but booing him? With the crowd on his back it’s hardly going to improve his performance and secondly it could have a detrimental affect on the rest of the team.
Maybe the anger should be directed at the manager who continues to pick him, despite him being woefully out of form.

Last edited:

If it is true that him and Mirallas engaged in crossbar challenge rather than a training drill then yes it was fully justified. Send them a message about what is expected.

I say that but was there today and didn’t boo.

Completely killed the atmosphere in the game aswell mate. Idiots.
Let’s face it we haven’t had much to smile about recently with our performances. But the booing of one of our own players certainly took the gloss off the win for me. It certainly did for allardyce, who was quizzed about it in his post match interview. Instead of focusing on our victory, he was left trying to explain the actions of our fanbase of which he couldn’t in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.