was in the villa end today

Status
Not open for further replies.

arch stanton

Player Valuation: £50m
i got some comps off one of the villa players for todays game today, nice.... but in the visitors section. It was interesting to see a game at goody amongst the 'enemy'. From where i was, they gave their lads some decent support. When they scored the dude next to me was obviously celebrating but shat himself when I glared at him. He didnt speak to me again. It was fab to see the Old Lady roar when we scored.

i got some comps off one of the villa players for todays game today, nice.... but in the visitors section. It was interesting to see a game at goody amongst the 'enemy'. From where i was, they gave their lads some decent support. When they scored the dude next to me was obviously celebrating but shat himself when I glared at him. He didnt speak to me again. It was fab to see the Old Lady roar when we scored.

Did you?

Was above em today, decent vocal support despite the generic scouse songs. Disappointing they can't fill 2 tiers like

Watched us play Chelsea from the away end once. Weird experience, feeling the abuse from the Park End. Most uncomfortable I've ever felt at a football match.

Watched us play Chelsea from the away end once. Weird experience, feeling the abuse from the Park End. Most uncomfortable I've ever felt at a football match.

was in with the manc fans couple years ago at the semi. couldn't help myself going ohhh ahhh etc when we missed and fukin a couple of their players outta it until I started getting some looks an abuse from a bunch of tat arms in front of me. I wasn't backing down but wasn't feeling too happy either. Then I got a pat on the back an a young lad I recognised from the gwladys had climbed down some rows to put his arm around me and started signing 'its a grand old team' I thought we'd be done good. The stewards had to give us protection in the peno shoot out. felt like a hooligan!

I sat with Blackburn fans for the pre season friendly. Even though was only a friendly was still weird. You can feel the difference. Their fans literally sit and watch ours.

Is right, was a nice feeling watching my ground rise to a goal, normally jumping around too much to see it. Pretty decent view from upper rows of lower bullens, I heard some of the bells say it was a great view, great seats then go on to say what a **** ground it is. I didn't realise they didn't fill the upper level, bad bad whiffs

who are you Ross Kemp lad? lol

Is right, was a nice feeling watching my ground rise to a goal, normally jumping around too much to see it. Pretty decent view from upper rows of lower bullens, I heard some of the bells say it was a great view, great seats then go on to say what a **** ground it is. I didn't realise they didn't fill the upper level, bad bad whiffs

Status
Not open for further replies.