Warm Weather Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be sent on an army assault course every day,not maybe go on warm weather training were us the fans will as ever be told its not a holiday and its for Training,which can be done anywhere

Where will they be off to this year then? Dubai seems to be a firm favourite with the lads. Wherever it is I hope they have a great time and get the rest they all very much need/deserve. Worked wonders for us last year.

I'd send them to Syria. Hopefully ISIS will spur a few of them on to do better !

Beginning to think players are wise to the fact that if your out of the FA cup in January/February you get a nice weekend off and the club take you on a all expenses paid 'work' holiday to Dubai

Imagine knowing if you failed at work you'd be sent on such a holiday. Football is a strange business. I don't think they should be going anywhere. Insult to everyone who supports the club.

Imagine knowing if you failed at work you'd be sent on such a holiday. Football is a strange business. I don't think they should be going anywhere. Insult to everyone who supports the club.
Come on mate, it'll only take the cost of about 15 season tickets to pay for each of the player's first class tickets to Dubai. We shouldn't be thinking of our fans who scrimp and save to be able to afford to simply go to the game at a time like this when our hard working players desperately need a week off to enjoy the sun and take advantage of all that Dubai has to offer. They NEED this because without it how can we expect to get the 10 points we need to stay in this division from our remaining games.

I'm actually thinking of setting up a gofundme page so that I can personally donate my monthly wage as it'll at least cover a few nights accommodation for one of the players.

Where will they be off to this year then? Dubai seems to be a firm favourite with the lads. Wherever it is I hope they have a great time and get the rest they all very much need/deserve. Worked wonders for us last year.
written in the sarcastic font one very much hopes

Status
Not open for further replies.