Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Joe-Max Moore

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Gazza

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC or we'd be battling it out with Northampton Town these days - relegation in the late 90s would have buried us.

Ginola and Gascoigne are the joke washed-up signings, but I'd stick John Collins in that company - Sun-tanned Ted who contributed nothing.

This poll is a farce :mad:

I hit the Big Dunc button instead of the Mad Tommy one and there is no change yer vote button :(

I don't consider Dunc to have been a Walter Smith signing.

It would be like saying Andy King was Howard's best signing.

I am looking forward to the "Colin Harvey best signing" thread ;)

Campbell for the goals which saved us.

But for top quality i voted for Dacourt. With him and Materazzi we had 2 players who looked like they would be starts in the coming seasons...

Then sold and we kept John Collins and Simonsen :(

KC or we'd be battling it out with Northampton Town these days - relegation in the late 90s would have buried us.

Ginola and Gascoigne are the joke washed-up signings, but I'd stick John Collins in that company - Sun-tanned Ted who contributed nothing.

He actually did a job filling in at left back oddly enough.

Strange one Collins, I think everyone assumed he was a mercurial playmaker because he was always good in Scotland and had an exotic club like Monaco in his past but he was never that type of player. he was always the "neat and tidy" type that managers seem to love today.

I agree with all the shouts for Campbell and Gravesen but I'll throw Don Hutchison out there. Very under rated in my opinion. The biggest let down was John Collins. He was gonna be the playmaker we was craving and I thought he'd be a great signing

I am sure Kendall signed Hutchison to replace Speed.

He was an excellent signing though given the turmoil we where in.

Has to be Campbell as he turned us round
from certain relegation. Had a great influence on the young strikers coming through at the time too.

I think Gravesen's final 6 months were some of the best I have seen in the Prem era, but at that point he was off to Madrid and that form was under Moyes.

Weir was the most consistent for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.