Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like it’s this guy and I’ve previously posted my anger at this gerrymandered appointment. Now I hear a protest planned outside the ground and banners already up saying sack him.
My view is this and please do not bother to reply with the usual name calling as I’m to old to be called a helmet or a weapon !
The only issue and priority now is to not get relegated so fans board players manager ex players staff Everyone who is an Evertonian must be positive and play a positive role in supporting the team
Once we are safe then we can debate criticise protest demonstrate
I go the match and have noticed that the vibe is we expect to get beat and this has got to change.
We all must fight every second of every game to avoid relegation
Be positive be committed be blues
Stow all the negativity until we are safe

If we were sitting mid table with a bang average squad and in no danger of going down then my feelings would be rather different on the matter.

I don't think he is the right man in any capacity but neither was Silva koeman etc and it wasn't the end of the world.

If we are simply asking him to keep us up then he is the wrong man for the job based on his entire career. You don't hire a manager for a relegation battle that has relegation in their cv.

By all accounts we should be hiring long term because a few wins will give the new manager a platform to plan for it. A few wins and we aren't in a relegation battle anymore, hell beating Newcastle and burnely twice will be more than sufficient in keeping us up.

You just don't hire a manager with zero experience in the league and expect it to work. Just look at all the foreign manager appointments relegation teams have done over the years and count how many worked.

Who do you hire for a relegation battle then? Lampard? Rooney?

I don't think he's the right candidate for the job but he's nowhere near as bad as some are making out.

He’s a caretaker - a Dunc type with a few bells and whistles on him.

He knows he gone in 6 months, knows the clubs a shambles and that relegation won’t be blamed on him - it will be thrown back at the fans being to blame for not supporting the manager.
A Dunc type? He's not a cone layer mate. He's got vast managerial experience.

When was the last time we appointed a manager who didn't have PL experience? Moyes.... we've had a long line of managers with PL experience since then and all have had to be sacked with the exception of Ancholotti who binned us off... in fact we've just sacked the manager with the 9th most PL games as a manager Fat Sam is the 5th most experienced also Sacked, that's 2 of the top 10 most experienced PL managers that we've sacked in the last few years.. getting in PL Experience hasn't exactly been greatly beneficial to us... What's Alan Curblishley at these days? Or is it time to try something different?
Team Vitor then?

Status
Not open for further replies.