2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

….when he was a mere schoolboy last season, I suggested Ishe Samuels-Smith would be part of the 1st team by the end of this season. It’s not only because he could be very good, it’s because Mykolenko is so ordinary.

got slaughtered last season for saying the exact same thing people are now realising. Was never good enough.

….when he was a mere schoolboy last season, I suggested Ishe Samuels-Smith would be part of the 1st team by the end of this season. It’s not only because he could be very good, it’s because Mykolenko is so ordinary.

Not sure if he's anywhere near first team ready Eggs, that would depend on how poor they feel Vinagre is as an option.

One thing Samuels-Smith would bring is far better athleticism as the boy can get up and down that line with ease. He travels with the ball very well.

Mykolenkos passing last night was simply dreadful. Bit the one thing he did do last night and he does more than Coleman, is he doss make runs to overlap. Grays not arsed at all about that though and never looks for him.

His distribution though last night was dreadful for a professional footballer.

Not sure if he's anywhere near first team ready Eggs, that would depend on how poor they feel Vinagre is as an option.

One thing Samuels-Smith would bring is far better athleticism as the boy can get up and down that line with ease. He travels with the ball very well.

…agree, Matey. I did say by the end of this season I can see him around the 1st team.

He's without doubt the most obvious player to drop- i can't recall many modern international-standard full backs so inept at attacking the channels. If Frank doesn't bring in 'Vinegar' on Saturday, it will just prove what an overly cautious manager he is (i.e. setting up to steal a 1-0 win).

Mykolenkos passing last night was simply dreadful. Bit the one thing he did do last night and he does more than Coleman, is he doss make runs to overlap. Grays not arsed at all about that though and never looks for him.

His distribution though last night was dreadful for a professional footballer.

seemed like he didnt pass to a blue shirt all night

Status
Not open for further replies.