2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he's quite as brilliant defensively as some seem to think. He's a bit of a Hibbert in that sense, he's dogged but there's a bit more to defending than that. He's come on a lot in recent weeks though which is a really good sign and there's no reason to think he can't continue to improve in future.
If he still has untapped potential, he has the two finest fullbacks ever to grace the premier league on hand to bring that potential out of him.

I'm not sure he's quite as brilliant defensively as some seem to think. He's a bit of a Hibbert in that sense, he's dogged but there's a bit more to defending than that. He's come on a lot in recent weeks though which is a really good sign and there's no reason to think he can't continue to improve in future.
I'm glad that he's doing well enough to push buying a left-back down the list of priorities, but I do tend to agree.

Earned himself next season to make the position his own, although I'm not sure that playing as a wing-back is going to suit him if Lampard persists with that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.