2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
I'm not sure he's quite as brilliant defensively as some seem to think. He's a bit of a Hibbert in that sense, he's dogged but there's a bit more to defending than that. He's come on a lot in recent weeks though which is a really good sign and there's no reason to think he can't continue to improve in future.
If he still has untapped potential, he has the two finest fullbacks ever to grace the premier league on hand to bring that potential out of him.

Carlito

Player Valuation: £40m
I'm not sure he's quite as brilliant defensively as some seem to think. He's a bit of a Hibbert in that sense, he's dogged but there's a bit more to defending than that. He's come on a lot in recent weeks though which is a really good sign and there's no reason to think he can't continue to improve in future.
I'm glad that he's doing well enough to push buying a left-back down the list of priorities, but I do tend to agree.

Earned himself next season to make the position his own, although I'm not sure that playing as a wing-back is going to suit him if Lampard persists with that system.

Lanolin

Player Valuation: £50m
Interesting to see zinchenko isn’t playing the position people are advocating him playing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks