2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget the complexity: it might look like a no-brainer in supporting Ukraine, but their forces have a massive element of neo-nazis involved in the east of Ukraine who have harassed and targeted Russian speaking Ukrainians for 8 years.

Not that this thread is the place for such discussions but

Would that be the 8 years since Russia annexed Crimea - thereby causing a massive fissure between Russian and Ukrainian speaking residents.
Doesn't excuse targeted behaviour one bit but is it not short sighted to ignore that Russia started these modern tensions in 2014 by literally stealing land (and important trade ports) from Ukraine in response to the Ukrainian people wanting to join EU/NATO?

If he’s not right mentally, the last thing he needs is being ragged all over the show by Sterling though.

Do him no favours that.
Of course, that would be down to his choice, i've seen pep has said Zinchenko wants to play.

I would respect him if he didn't want to play, but I personally hope he does.

Of course, that would be down to his choice, i've seen pep has said Zinchenko wants to play.

I would respect him if he didn't want to play, but I personally hope he does.
Zinchenko was out on the streets protesting last night.

(From an Everton point of view, I hope he does play as he’s gash like.)

Is this allowed @davek - well done whoever has got this banner ready for tomorrow.
FB_IMG_1645799698770.jpg

It is a political statement.

If Everton wish to support Mykolenko then let them do that...with bells on. But wtf do they want to get embroiled in backing a regime that is openly propped up by neo nazi thugs like these?:

th

Football clubs cant get to the complexity of this conflict: ergo they should stay right out of it.
Dave yes there is a presence of Neo Nazis in Ukraine but it's minimal compared to the overall demographics. You're assertions that Ukraine is heavily influenced by the far right has been debunked on the regular. I'm kinda surprised you're spouting hyperbole because you're usually immaculate when presenting claims regarding a subject.... also offering solidarity against trauma is a positive thing

They aren't letting men of that age leave their borders from what I've heard, but I don't think it could possibly apply to people who work full time abroad. They aren't going to be able to fly people back for a start.
Yeah that's what I thought. Guess it would be on a voluntary basis (like Usyk etc)

This whole situation puts things into it's proper perspective.

I 've been moaning all week because we lost a few roof tiles during storm Franklin.

A clear case of counting one's blessings.
I should get over myself really when I hear people talking on the radio from inside Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.