2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've supported Mykolenko since he arrived...as opposed to the majority who have pilloried him.

But Everton getting involved in this conflict is ridiculous and needs calling out.

We are a football club not an international player.
They haven’t though, they’ve offered support to a player whose family is still living in a country that has just been invaded.

I've supported Mykolenko since he arrived...as opposed to the majority who have pilloried him.

But Everton getting involved in this conflict is ridiculous and needs calling out.

The club offering support to him at a time when he might very well be stressed over the safety of his family and friends is to be applauded, not belittled or ridiculed.

I’m not surprised to find out that you are a closet Putin supporter as you always struck me as someone who enjoys a firm hand on the tiller.

The club offering support to him at a time when he might very well be stressed over the safety of his family and friends is to be applauded, not belittled or ridiculed.
I often think to myself "I could easily be a mod, I'm level headed"

And then I read replies like yours and it's all out the window. Absolutely spectacularly stated!

Wowsers. You've got to tip your hat to Daveski, he provokes debate.

Hope the lads doing ok, horrible stuff going on.

Everton involved in the conflict? Dave they're not dropping Duncan Ferguson behind enemy lines to strangle Russians, they're cultivating a support system for a player in early twenties dealing with the fact his homeland is engulfed in violent turmoil. It isn't political just humane

Nothing will happen, without the media it will not amount to a Hill of Beans. Don't give him an excuse . Mykolenko is crap.

I am in Kyiv btw. There will be no invasion

You have no idea what you're talking about. Ukraine has been occupied since 2014 when Victoria Nuland ruined this place. Now it is the most corrupt country in Europe. Mykolenko is no better than Kenny trust me I've watched him for good amount of time.

You don't have a degree . Even if you did, you can learn more about Soviet history reading Two Hundred Years Together by nobel prize winner Solzhenitsyn than any Political science course . I live in Kyiv. Are you going to tell me you know more than me about this area because you pretend to have a degree. Laughable.

Show me your degree in pms. Won't happen

WTF has Russia invading the Ukraine and NATO backing fascists in Ukraine to do with Everton?

EFC should concentrate on making Everton better.

Ashamed to have two people like you as 'Evertonians'.

Thoughts go out to Mykolenko and family (along with all Ukrainians).

Status
Not open for further replies.