2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of just a couple of bright spots from yesterday. Not the finished article yet - that promising ball he failed to bring down and control illustrates that - but he works hard, never hides, and looks like he really means it. Pleased for the boy, especially given everything that's going on back in his home country.

If he continues his solid form he could make a major impact on the game sunday. He's one of the few players who likes to get stuck in and I think making some early defensive tackles could really uplift the atmosphere and set tone to galvanize the squad

He should be on free kicks and corners he should also have words with gray about actually giving him the ball now and again when he makes overlaps
That's up to Lampard to train the Benitez vibe out of Gray. Rare to see an overlap under RB so it was rare for us to see Gray not making the pass. MAybe RB suited Gray better for this reason because he likes to run at defenses without passing. I'm sure Lampard is looking at it

Genuinely happy for the lad. Limited footballer but we were spoilt really with Baines and Digne as attacking options. As The Athletic says, a wee positive recently.

Genuinely happy for the lad. Limited footballer but we were spoilt really with Baines and Digne as attacking options. As The Athletic says, a wee positive recently.
I see you're a difficult person to please. I think I'll just agree to disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.