2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Dynamo Kiev fan.
My few cents (pennies). In Ukrainian League there is always a winter break for almost two and a half months. One month is for a vacation and the rest is for training/getting back to conditions. I hope it won't reflect on his conditions (as all the players are kind of used to rest). Kind of strange decision to purchase him during winter. But he is strong lad, so hope he will get through it.

P.S. I assume many DK fans will follow Everton games, so good luck!

Thought he did ok, especially considering he was on a yellow for a fair bit of the game.
Was certainly in the right place at the right time to prevent an equaliser on 32 mins

FADF1716-E9D8-4B7F-902F-28451AFB7325.jpeg

Looked a little nervous at first which is to be expected - lost his air duel for the first goal but was fine beyond that. It's Benitez and Digne fault that he has this trial by fire. Not afraid to tackle which I like.

Been interesting to see what a bit of confidence has done to Gordons game - hope to see the same from this guy as he settles.

I totally agree with you mate.

Real shame you can't give the same support to our new Scottish right back, because seriously, what's the difference?

You've written him off before he's even kicked a ball for us?

Personally, I like to give all new signings a chance first.
I've seen Patterson play.

Hpeless defender.

I'm glad Kenny played lasst night, because the last thing we needed was Patterson at RB getting steamrollered.

Looked a little nervous at first which is to be expected - lost his air duel for the first goal but was fine beyond that. It's Benitez and Digne fault that he has this trial by fire. Not afraid to tackle which I like.

Been interesting to see what a bit of confidence has done to Gordons game - hope to see the same from this guy as he settles.
Good post

That lad had a very decent game last night after watching again. He's aggressive, he stays focussed (the first Hull goal was not down to him as the BBC idiots said), he put in a very good cross that resulted in what should have been a pen for handball, and he always showed for the ball.

Even after that opening game it was a 100% improvement on Digne of the last 18 months.

Well done lad. A nice debut.

Reckon he'll be alright, appreciated his aggression and thought he grew into the game after those first twenty minutes where everyone was at sixes and sevens.

Cup games in most European leagues are nowhere near as intense as the FA Cup third round, away to a side with nothing to lose. As @kuzia (welcome, btw) points out Mykolenko has not played in an age.

Happy with him.

Worried about this lad

Could be in for a rough ride against proper opposition looking at his lack of physicality.

Additionally being coached by Benitez won’t do him any favours either

Status
Not open for further replies.