2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can’t remember, I know he was an excellent player, I suppose you’re telling me he was underwhelming in his first season?

He was dreadful on his debut vs City, Ferguson brought it up (i think in his autobiography). Didnt seem to know where he was, what he was supposed to do or what he was doing there.

Over the course of the season he adapted and gradually improved until he was at the top of his game.

Thats a chap who was already playing 'next door' in France and who had played in multicultural places like Monaco.

He really did start off as 'bad'.

Mykolenko hasnt been bad in comparison...hes been average. The time to judge him is going to be over the course of next season.

He was dreadful on his debut vs City, Ferguson brought it up (i think in his autobiography). Didnt seem to know where he was, what he was supposed to do or what he was doing there.

Over the course of the season he adapted and gradually improved until he was at the top of his game.

Thats a chap who was already playing 'next door' in France and who had played in multicultural places like Monaco.

He really did start off as 'bad'.

Mykolenko hasnt been bad in comparison...hes been average. The time to judge him is going to be over the course of next season.
The pace thing worries me to be honest, if he had a left peg like digne I could see past the pace issue. Just a strange mid season transfer when we let our international left back go to a competitor

I don’t believe in this, you need to be strong mentally as footballer. Look at Iraq when they won the Asian Cup, their country was decimated and they went in to play and win for their country.
Yeah not having it. Anyway he joined us before the special operation started and was very poor when he played.

Status
Not open for further replies.