Visiting from US

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoschan

Player Valuation: £150k
For my 40th birthday, my wife got me tickets to the derby and West Ham in February/March (and I'm looking to pick up Villa tickets). I've never been to the mothership, so I was looking for any advice on places to stay, places to go pre-match for a drink, or any other good Everton experiences I shouldn't miss. Any help is appreciated and while I'm here, I'll see if I can talk Howard into going back to MLS.

Thanks!!

The Brick or the Winslow for pre match drinks.
The USA fans liked the Royal Oak when they were across in the autumn.
Read the time line on the stadium walls
Photo with Dixie's statue
Mega store
Players arrival about 1o clock? Better check.
Fan zone
The church, go inside and see the old souvenirs and info about Everton Chile.
Walk across Stanley park to the Derby. Take a spare pair of shoes so you can throw the ones you wear in the Pit away!!!
In the city itself visit the two cathedrals, the philharmonic pub and the Albert Dock, maritime museum and Museum of Liverpool.

For my 40th birthday, my wife got me tickets to the derby and West Ham in February/March (and I'm looking to pick up Villa tickets). I've never been to the mothership, so I was looking for any advice on places to stay, places to go pre-match for a drink, or any other good Everton experiences I shouldn't miss. Any help is appreciated and while I'm here, I'll see if I can talk Howard into going back to MLS.

Thanks!!
Try this
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/first-time-seat-advice-pubs-to-go-etc.77823/

The Brick or the Winslow for pre match drinks.
The USA fans liked the Royal Oak when they were across in the autumn.
Read the time line on the stadium walls
Photo with Dixie's statue
Mega store
Players arrival about 1o clock? Better check.
Fan zone
The church, go inside and see the old souvenirs and info about Everton Chile.
Walk across Stanley park to the Derby. Take a spare pair of shoes so you can throw the ones you wear in the Pit away!!!
In the city itself visit the two cathedrals, the philharmonic pub and the Albert Dock, maritime museum and Museum of Liverpool.
Yeah go the brick if you want a reminder of victorian Britain with its rancid toilets sticky floors warm beer and horrible little gremlin landlord

I couldn't believe it myself. There's still a good chance that she just paid a [Poor language removed] ton of money to some scam ticket website, so if you see a random yank trying to force his way Anfield, you will know what happened.
Always check who you from on Google first

Status
Not open for further replies.