Villa Request Everton Postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would say yes cos I did think we had some values left as a club.

But people will see it as us being a soft touch.

Yet we would call Villa all sorts if the shoe was on the other foot and considering how this whole thing is going, it might well be at some point.
If the fa cup game they’d played Friday had been postponed I’d say yes but I can’t help think “it’s only a cup game let’s play the kids” came into it now it’s a league game it’s different

Honestly fair is fair. Corona is a serious concern and the safety of the players is paramount. If Villa can't compete due to complications its seriously something to consider. Will be gutted though as I think we could beat them

If the fa cup game they’d played Friday had been postponed I’d say yes but I can’t help think “it’s only a cup game let’s play the kids” came into it now it’s a league game it’s different
Well of course its different.

Who even cares about cup games, teams often play youth and reserve teams.

As Sean Dyche said, I don't know why every player and close staff member at PL clubs doesn't get vaccinated. Not free of course. Instead use it as revenue earner for the NHS. Charge them through the nose (say £30-£40,000 per club for 40 staff). Thats £0.8m raised. Could even charge more. Clubs would save on all their Covid testing anyway. Less than £1m cost to ensure the season continues to its conclusion. No brainer.

People wanting it to be called off so we get a nice break did you not see how that worked for us against West Ham. If they can field a team they should if not then call it off but City called are game off then played Chelsea not long after. Villa have till Sunday to get a team together.

Status
Not open for further replies.