Villa Request Everton Postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not in the mood.Just come back from a 38 year old mates funeral.
Sorry marns. Had feeling something was up. Just was reaching out cause I care and felt something off.

I'll leave you to grieve. Sorry again.

Do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?

I know that's more of a gardening with Joey question but since I have you here..

Do you?
Oh he's my mate again since that spat .......he had best send me a birthday card tomorrow.....
My day out will comprise of going to see my GP for a diabetic check up .....

Oh he's my mate again since that spat .......he had best send me a birthday card tomorrow.....
My day out will comprise of going to see my GP for a diabetic check up .....
Joey they dont make cards big enough to fit your age on. :p

So do you?

Joey they dont make cards big enough to fit your age on. :p

So do you?
It's a special birthday pensioners day 66 years old they robbed me of a year Tory gits .....
It took an age to sort out with COVID-19 too......
Pay rise too in April lol
My late father-in-law every Monday was at the front of the cue at the local post office to get his in cash plus his wife's..... I told him just get it paid into your bank ....... cash was king to him .......he got 20 years of pension \god bless him - I can see the day it will be phased out they are going to push the age limit sky-high ....... every letter has under review on it .....:rant:

It's a special birthday pensioners day 66 years old they robbed me of a year Tory gits .....
My late father-in-law every Monday was at the front of the cue at the local post office to get his in cash plus his wife's..... I told him just get it paid into your bank ....... cash was king to him .......he got 20 years of pension \god bless him - I can see the day it will be phased out they are going to push the age limit sky-high ....... every letter has under review on it .....:rant:

@COYBL25 ?

Just started my 21st year of pension.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.