• The solution to our Striker problems

Votes: 78 53.8%
  • Sell him and get Samaras! FFS!

Votes: 41 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good finish from him today.

Have to say though, whatever you think of him the booing him before he has even got on the pitch is really not on. Not surprised he didn't really celebrate..

I chose the option of Samaras - only because that was the best of the options. Samaras is also naff although he looks a better player than Anichebe.

Anichebe, in my own opinion, will never be a sought after permiership striker. Doesn'r score enough, always crying to the ref, makes the wrong runs.........just a squad player at best. He should thank his lucky stars he has this chance....yet he seems to walk through games with an attitude.

Was thinking this.

What was the celebration about today? It was like 'I've scored, [Poor language removed] off!'
azz look at the last goall he scored same dance.without giving to much away the kid is not a nice person FACT, i would get him to fuk tomorrow ,

Just playing devils advocat, and I don't know what he's like outside football (have seen him out but never got chatting to him), if the fans were booing him then maybe the '**** off' gesture was justified. I know I'd be upset if my home fans were booing me.

He is deffo a squad player, but not much more. OK, you have McSock/The Count & Greekos Velios......three questions:

Who works the hardest for the team
Who is the best performer for the team
Who has the best attitude for the team

I bet Anichebe would come last - I go back to my earlier post, the lad is not good enough....but Everton have him coz he is cheap enough to be a squad player. Just watch him, have a look at his record and then you will be sure to decide how good he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.