Vellios on loan to Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad clearly has talent, every time we've seen a cameo of him in the last few years he's looked decent. There's surely a good player in there somewhere, underneath that selfie-obsessed playboy. The lad has had his chance, it's said a lot when Martinez came out and revealed Vellios doesn't have the right attitude. For years people assumed this was just another case of a talented young player not getting a look in over Moyes' crap, stone-age favourites.

Ship off to some foreign club, see if we can get a million or two for him. We can't waste anymore time with players who don't take being a professional seriously.

wonder if the experience woke him up though.training for a poor championship team where I guess the facilities are poorer.the standards are poorer (and not getting games),the crowds are lower...do you think he might just realise he needs to get his arse in gear if he's going to have a career at a good level.Think he might have burnt his bridges at Everton already,silly lad .

wonder if the experience woke him up though.training for a poor championship team where I guess the facilities are poorer.the standards are poorer (and not getting games),the crowds are lower...do you think he might just realise he needs to get his arse in gear if he's going to have a career at a good level.Think he might have burnt his bridges at Everton already,silly lad .

Guess that's it though isn't it? I mean when that Nile Ranger story broke it said in the article that he was on 5k a week. 250k a year for turning out at Championship level is something I dare say any of us would accept quite easily.

You can't have ever seen Brett Angel! 6'3" tall but 5'6" when he jumped. Putting his height to better use now, stocking the top shelves at Asda.

You can't have ever seen Brett Angel! 6'3" tall but 5'6" when he jumped. Putting his height to better use now, stocking the top shelves at Asda.

Seen Brett Angel most probably Everytime he put on the shirt,(notice I never said played) never forgive him after he put both hands in the Toffee Girls basket and filled his pockets the big lard arse.

Just curious, have you all seen a lot of him in the u21s? I have no idea how you can all know that he's poor. He looked good that one season where he had a few sub cameos under Moyes, and the other times I've seen him, well we should all know better than to judge a striker's ability based on a couple game. Striker is the position where form matters the most in my opinion.

If his attitude is poor, that's a different story. But I'm not sure why so many question his raw ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.