Vellios on loan to Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for him. Looking forward to seeing how he fairs in the Championship. I'm not 100% sure if he is in Martinez's plans long term, but at least 10 or so games in the Championship will make people take a closer look at him. I wish him all the luck in the world.

good for him! Kinda of sad though, I guess there really is no chance we will see him again in royal blue since his contract runs out.

...this also brings up a talking point about our relationship with Blackpool. It wasn't that long ago we loaned Coleman to them.

Perhaps Martinez is still interested in Tom Ince?

Great news for him. Looking forward to seeing how he fairs in the Championship. I'm not 100% sure if he is in Martinez's plans long term, but at least 10 or so games in the Championship will make people take a closer look at him. I wish him all the luck in the world.

im 100% sure hes not

His agent has told him to do this

He has zero chance of getting a new contract here and with the fact he's played barely no first team football for two years or more, he needs to be in the shop window so he can get a decent contract somewhere next season

looking into this alot more than i should, but...could this mean traore is on his way back from injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.