Vegard Forren

Status
Not open for further replies.
As another Norwegian I'll have to agree with everything the above poster has said. Go for him Moyes!

Did know he was excellent at club-level, but when he got the call-up for the national team in our qualifiers against Switzerland and Cypros last month he produced the same level of perfomances there. MOM for me in both matches. This lad is young aswell. Would be a coup to get him. Actually rate him more than Hangeland allready.

It's been far too long since Moyles signed a CB. He'll be itching to get one in this Jan. I expect a goalie too. He likes at least one a season of each.

I think he is going to need one, i think Johnny might be quietly ushered out in jan or the summer, I just have a feeling too inconsistent but still on his day a real player. Distin won't have too long left maybe a season or 2after this. Duffy hopefully will come good but we will still need another CB.

Heitinga out then? Be sad to see Johnny go but his hearts set at Ajax.. he loves Everton but he's not getting first team football atm and if we can get someone of the same quality or even better and younger, it's worth it imo

Might be nothing but the players were on our train on the way home from Fulham on saturday. Moyes and Heitinga got straight off the coach then left in a taxi together. **** knows where they were going.

Might be nothing but the players were on our train on the way home from Fulham on saturday. Moyes and Heitinga got straight off the coach then left in a taxi together. **** knows where they were going.

Definitely more than a nothing that, god knows what it suggests like.
Johnny was class towards the end of last year but imo Distin and Jags all day long at the back, Distin's height and pace is just sex

Status
Not open for further replies.