VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyney

Player Valuation: £35m
I was watching sky sports news at about 8:45am and our kitman was on talking about howmany shirts the players go through in a season,then out of no where up pops shandy,why would he want any kit?maybe he has a stall at the marketlol

Van Der Meyde will score a last minute screamer in the FA Cup final against liverpool. You'll see. I was actually tempted to get him on the shirt this season - i was drunk at the time - i guess it reminded me of VDM.

Van Der Meyde will score a last minute screamer in the FA Cup final against liverpool. You'll see. I was actually tempted to get him on the shirt this season - i was drunk at the time - i guess it reminded me of VDM.
WAs your drink spiked as welllollollol

I was watching sky sports news at about 8:45am and our kitman was on talking about howmany shirts the players go through in a season,then out of no where up pops shandy,why would he want any kit?maybe he has a stall at the marketlol

Or he wants to polish his bar with them lol

An-dy Vannnnnnnnnnnn Saviour of the universe!

(to the tune of flash gordon) ;)

Someone should get his name printed on their shirt!!

V. D. Meyde
Fan

If I saw that on a shirt at the ground I would shake that mans hand.

Are we still in the FA Cup or have we been dumped out of that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.