VAR

A welcome after 11 years - thanks (might be worth checking when someone has signed up and their post history before inferring they are a kopite 🤣 Otherwise you could look a bit silly).

He did the same against Arsenal this season and was again lucky not to be sent off.
Don't remember that one mate, can you post it please as i'm pretty sure he wasnt even in the Everton squad against Arsenal. I know he went in strong on an Arsenal player in December 2021, so over 2 years ago like. Not sure if that means he "has form" for that kind of thing.

So Clattenburg in his weird Forest role going to see refs after games when PGMOL say he hasn’t been granted permission to do so (he claims he was given permission to go see them 30mins after games as managers can do, at the refs discretion). But also said to have been to see the ref in the referees room before kickoff at their West Ham game, and told by Webb not to do that again.

What a mucky cesspool.

That match officials mic’d up show on sly sports is a gas isn’t it?

Interesting Michael Owen and bent bizzie Howard Webb lying there way through all the mad VAR calls that have happened, justifying their existences.

Kin laughable.
Sack off Owen the bore and get someone on who will challenge the decisions and inconsistencies. Only seen 3 clips and thats enough for me. Same old nonsense.

And the fact the commentators were saying its the right decision is mental. Stonewall penalty. Corrupt.
In fairness to the commentators they said if it had been given VAR wouldn’t have overturned it.
I think was Effan Ekuku. He’s also said Everton were hard done by

abe-simpson-abe-simpson-cloud.gif

The nature of this ending robbed Dyche of the ability to turn to one of the game’s turning points as an explanation for another game without victory - another contentious decision against the Blues. When Calvert-Lewin went down under the challenge of Tyler Adams the striker was adamant a penalty should have been given. Replays showed clear contact and this was not disputed by the VAR officials - who acknowledged Calvert-Lewin had been caught but, the ECHO understands, ruled the contact was too “minimal” to warrant a spot kick.