VAR

The problem is not VAR itself, it's the people behind it
It is VAR, nobody minds referees making honest mistakes, so before VAR DCL would be still on the pitch. We would of drew 2-2 to Spurs, the penalty against Onana wouldn't have been given. And that's just in recent weeks. Haalands challenge on myki last season was far worse than DCLs last night. VAR is the problem, I don't mind officials getting decisions wrong, such as missing a penalty. The Rodri handball wasn't a mistake, it was blatant corruption, before VAR you could say, oh well nobody saw it. It hasn't done anything to improve decisions it's just made things worse, add to that random stoppage time addages. For example 10 minutes stoppage time against Newcastle, when nothing had happened in the game to justify it, yet when you had countless stoppages against Wolves at home only like 5 mins were added on.

It is VAR, nobody minds referees making honest mistakes, so before VAR DCL would be still on the pitch. We would of drew 2-2 to Spurs, the penalty against Onana wouldn't have been given. And that's just in recent weeks. Haalands challenge on myki last season was far worse than DCLs last night. VAR is the problem, I don't mind officials getting decisions wrong, such as missing a penalty. The Rodri handball wasn't a mistake, it was blatant corruption, before VAR you could say, oh well nobody saw it. It hasn't done anything to improve decisions it's just made things worse, add to that random stoppage time addages. For example 10 minutes stoppage time against Newcastle, when nothing had happened in the game to justify it, yet when you had countless stoppages against Wolves at home only like 5 mins were added on.
I don't think that's true TBF

Did they even check if Jota was offside or did they forget, can't even remember if it was that close to be honest but most other clubs they go back and check other things before then giving the pen.

Where as for Liverpool it seems it's to help them out things can either be checked constantly to see if they can find something to help them out or completely forget to check things to help them. It's like they have a fan on VAR
He's not that fast is he? The reason I ask is that he was miles in front of the defenders when he received the ball. Of course, we will never know because they didn't show where he was when the ball was played.

This is from a Palace forum:

1704459775403.png

We all know the playing field is as level as a craps table in Tombstone, Arizona but it's up to to the club to figure out a way to fight back.

Moaning in press conferences and after match interviews won't make any difference. Time to get creative. Start behaving like the multi million pound business we are and not plucky little Everton

Think at times Palace players to keen to go to grass which this incident clearly shows that, look at Ezee gets a yellow for diving.
Eze should have been sent off late last night for a second dive in the box. Full on complete 180 I've been shot in the shoulder type effort. The only one to react to it was Dyche who had a go at the 4th official, can't believe nobody is talking about it today tbh (I can't find the footage)